Thursday, July 12, 2007

Silence to Haters


I was recently traveling through the local "hatazphere" when I found a comment posted about ¿Yh8? on a particular blog that counter acts another blogger that has earned a quite a reputation of being a "hater" through his badgering of public folk. The comment read as follows:
"While I’m young and new here, I’m most affected by Mr. Yh8? Well, his name, really. It seems to draw my constant attention to a very good, maybe even eternal, question. His name speaks volumes without ever writing a word".
The fact that I was listening to gregorian chants when I came accross his comment could not have helped, but it all got me thinking. The original intent of the Yhate existence was to pose just that one question.

WHY HATE?

Wether you think the question points to you as a hater, be it toward others, or toward yourself – only you that can provide an honest answer.

For the remainder of July, Yhate has decided that the ¿Yh8? profile will take a vow of silence in response to all hateful comments or posts in the world of blogs and forums. Instead, the ¿Yh8? profile will allow the name itself pose the question when it posts "...". As for the blog? Well, we will just let the pictures be worth a thousand words. And trust us, you will want to see them.

We invite you to participate in this act. The next time you see a post or comment that is evidently motivated by HATE, simply post "WHY HATE" and be silent.

4 comments:

¿Yh8? said...

...

Coffee Messiah said...

Maybe I've been lucky, I seem to be drawn to people who are attempting to make things better, not worse...

I think.....

Anonymous said...

HATE is good.

¿Yh8? said...

^^ Yin 2 meh Yang