Monday, February 5, 2007

Help Me!


As you may already know, this blog is dedicated to campaigning against "Haters" and their cruelty to others. Today Yhate agents uncovered a horrifying hate site. These people must be stopped from continuing their hateful campaigns against our nations most beloved minority — CLOWNS.

Underneath all that makeup, most clowns have kind hearts and don't deserve to be treated with such cruelty (except for that one bozo at my 6th birthday party). Stop these clown haters before all of the nations balloon animals are extinct!

God Save the Clowns!
"A Musical Dedication"

9 comments:

bye said...

Wow,
You Surfing fool you.

cathy b. said...

Nice to see such good quality while leaving the hate behind.

bye said...

eewwwwwwwwwwwwwww
that stung cathy b.

¿Yh8? said...

Your comment is appreciated Cathy.

sparkly1 said...

Bless you young man! Your picture is of a MIME, (there IS a difference)but it's the thought that counts. Sorry for you unfortunate experience, I'm sure your parents had the best of intentions. Unless the clown at your party had a trick dog, it most likely wasn't me unless you are only 16...HUGS!

¿Yh8? said...

LOL, Oh you clown you!

I really appreciate the opinion of true clown and hope that our attention to clown haters will help your cause!

It should be noted, I do know for a fact that this gentleman is indeed not a mime for I personally painted his face.

Anonymous said...

we need to get down to the clown and not only as the stereotype kinda fundude! well here we go
statement no 1; the clowns laughs are like fish that he draws from a lake of tears. ( I wrote that rite fellas? for english snot my native langwitch)

¿Yh8? said...

okaaaaaayyyyyyy? I don't know if you got it right or not my overseas friend. But it was rather entertaining to read none the less. LOL

Anonymous said...

I should not drink coffee with sugar anymore...