Thursday, February 8, 2007

Knock The Hate! — NEW EDIT



NEW EDIT!! Recently Found This Great Idea at another blog! - Read Original post

Knock off the hate site...
If there is one thing I hate is when hate sites rank #1 on search engines for legitimate words. One such site is Jew Watch - An anti-semitic hate site aimed at digging up legitimate and questionable news sources for stories against Jews. This hate site ranks #1 on Google and MSN search for the word “Jew”, this is simply outrageous.
In attempt to knock this hate site form the #1 position I encourage each and every one of you, who own a site or blog, to link the word “Jew” with the natural information source Wikipedia entry for the word Jew.
This link would look like this:

<a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jew">Jew</a>


Now click on Jew as much as you can!

8 comments:

crazy.killa said...

niiiiiiiiiiice site!

¿Yh8? said...

Thanx, uh, I think, Killa! — ;-p

bye said...

¿Yh8? said...
Copyright information that is listed at www.funpic.hu/en.index.php:

- Are any of the photos on your site available for licensing? Can I use them for my advertisement/calendar/greeting cards/site/etc?
FunPic is not a stock photo agency and we don't have the rights to sell these images, since most of them were sent by the visitors and they didn't give the right to sell them, just to put it on FunPic.

- Can I download all the pictures and videos somehow (eg. ftp)?
No.


So I guess we all know what this means then.

6:33 PM

What does this mean?

Mary said...

Knock the hate...I love it! That would solve alot of problems wouldn't it?

¿Yh8? said...

Why YES it would Mary! And with folks like you I'm thinkin there is hope!

Juvy,
I see your trip doesn't take you away from bloggin'. Notice the mention of ".../site/etc." within the content. It means that our boy is obtaining and posting images from a site that has a written policy stating that you cannot do so.

bye said...

got it.
I can't just go away completely,
I checked in last night and this morning.
That's a real cat fight over on Gunpowders site!!!
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Got a date with a black diamond.
See you later.

Anonymous said...

Ow ya, we all need to strip down naked. u cant hate when ure naked! the more funny the clothes the more severe he hate. we need more heat! I welcome global warming and the end of hate...all hate.
Oi Nu!

¿Yh8? said...

Meh Ol' Buddy NU!!!!!